Important updates & Information
Great Commission Higher Secondary School: 2020- 2021
Final Attention for Parents/Guardians
The following details require your immediate attention and co-operation. Please read carefully regarding school programs, year-end information, End Term Exam & Final Assessment Tests and return/exit of your son or daughter.
*Be prepared for any kind of changes that may occur in the events calendar according to Prevailing situation.
- – 2 nd Assessment Result will be given out.
- – Teachers will give out printed notes as necessary.
- – Answer Scripts will be given out for 3 rd Cycle Test.
- a. Collection of 3rd Cycle Test answer scripts
- b. Teachers to give printed noted as required
- c. Give answers scripts for Cycle Test #2
- a. Collection of 4th Cycle Test answer scripts
- b. Check necessary notebooks/assignments/activities/projects
- c. Teachers to give printed notes as required
- Co-Curricular Classes: Co-curricular classes are introduced in various ways, in the best way we can. I.e. Zumba, Literary, Craft etc. Please let your children participate actively.
- School Foundation Day: 25th All the parents, students and the GCHSS family are requested to conduct a special prayer for the school(board, proprietors, administration, staff & students, parents/guardians) at your own convenient time.
- Children’s Day Celebration: 14th November 2020 (Friday). The school community i.e. parents & teachers will specially remember our children on this day. Parents/guardians, if the school remains closed, kindly give special treat to our kids in this day.
- Payment of Fees: Please clear school dues up to January 2021 to get clearance for the exam of your child/children before the 20th of November 2020. Notices are served for pending dues.
- Transfer Certificate: Transfer Certificates shall be issued during the result giving. Apply from the 1st week of December 2020 . TC application will be accepted till 18th, 2020. School office closes from 18th December 2020 through 9th January 2021. No office transaction shall be undertaken during the school holidays.
Further Information for the session 2020-2021 shall be furnished at a later time.
Information for New students 2021 – 2020
- New Adm. & Entry Tests: Entry forms for the year 2020-2021 will be issued from the 5th of October 2020. Limited seats on basis of first come first plus merit. Further information shall come along with forms which will be available at the school office counter. Forms can also be downloaded on the school’s website: www.gchss2002.com
- Form to be filled. Parents/guardians are requested to fill the “returning or not” questionnaire attached. Your prompt cooperation in filling this form is required for the arrangement of the ensuing year. Your response to this form shall be considered final.
Parents/guardians are expected to cooperate and support the above-mentioned programs set up by the school authority. Your cooperation throughout the school is appreciated. Thank You!
25th September, 2020
Great Commission Higher Secondary School
Naga United Village